This Policy applies to Personal Information that is Processed by Here Magazine in the course of our business, including on Here Magazine websites (each a “Site”), mobile applications, and other online, or offline offerings (together with any and all future online and offline offerings operated by or on behalf of Here Magazine, the “Services”). “Personal Information” is any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person. All individuals whose responsibilities include the Processing of Personal Information on behalf of Here Magazine are expected to protect that data by adherence to this Policy. This Policy is intended to meet requirements globally, including those in North America, Europe, APAC, and other jurisdictions
3.TRANSPARENCY/NOTICE–TYPES OF PERSONAL INFORMATION WE COLLECT AND HOW WE USE IT
The types of Personal Information we may collect (directly from you or from Third-Party sources) and our privacy practices depend on the nature of the relationship you have with Here Magazine and the requirements of applicable law. Some of the ways that Here Magazine may collect Personal Information include:
* You may provide Personal Information directly to Here Magazine through interacting with the Services, participating in surveys, during events, and requesting products, Services, or information.
* As you navigate the Services, certain passive information may also be collected about your visit, including through cookies and similar technologies as described below. We endeavor to collect only that information which is relevant for the purposes of Processing. Below are the ways we collect Personal Information and how we use it.
4.TYPES OF PERSONAL INFORMATION WE COLLECT
Here Magazine collects Personal Information regarding its current, prospective, and former clients, customers, users, visitors, guests, and Employees (collectively “Individuals”).
* Information You Provide Directly to Us. When you use the Services or engage in certain activities, such as registering for an account with Here Magazine, requesting Services or information, or contacting us directly, we may ask you to provide some or all of the following types of information:
* Purchases. When you purchase products or services from Here Magazine, you must provide us with Personal Information, such as your name, email address, address that are associated with your debit/credit card. Please note that we do not store credit/debit card numbers.
* Communications with Us. We may also collect Personal Information from you such as email address, phone number or mailing address when you choose to request information about our products and Services, register for a newsletter or loyalty program that we may offer from time to time, contact customer service or otherwise communicate with us.
* Surveys. From time to time, we may contact you to participate in online surveys or in-person interviews and focus groups. If you do decide to participate, you may be asked to provide certain information which may include Personal Information. All information collected from your participation in our surveys or interviews is provided by you voluntarily. We may use such information to improve our products, Sites and/or services and in any manner consistent with the policies provided herein.
* Posting on the Site. We collect information you post through the Site. For example, when you interact with other users or the Site by posting a review or other materials, the Site will collect the information you provide in such submissions, including any Personal Information. If you choose to submit content to any public area of the Site, such content will be considered “public” and will not be subject to the privacy protections set forth herein.
* Automatic Data Collection. We may collect certain information automatically through our Services or other methods of web analysis, such as your Internet protocol (IP) address, cookie identifiers, mobile advertising identifiers, and other device identifiers that are automatically assigned to your computer or device when you access the Internet, browser type, operating system, Internet service provider, pages that you visit before and after using the Services, the date and time of your visit, the amount of time you spend on each page, information about the links you click and pages you view within the Services, and other actions taken through use of the Services such as preferences.